Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Roseville and back

Made a run to the Antique Trove to work on my booth there. Added valance and straighened up--much better.













Back home at the ranch, I quilted 3 smalls and bound 3 smalls. The six star baby quilt is a UFO that I quick put a border on, with GPS (Grandma Pam's Stash) fabric. The back and binding were GPS also, as was the binding on the 9 Patch.
After chores were done, I still had time to do another Little Baby Star, the original size. I used a little Bloom pack of Anna Griffin's Riley. From each of 8 pieces for the Star, I cut one 7 7/8" and 2 4 1/2"x 5 1/2". The 9th and 10th fabrics were used for the side borders and bottom borders. I like how this worked out. I even like my kooky Martini background from Amy's Midwest Modern.
Today's best....roadtrip--did I mention that I checked out the Galleria shopping area in Roseville--holy cow, it's huge.

No comments:

Post a Comment