Saturday, September 12, 2009

Going, Going


The stacks o'stuff in front of the garage are going, and gone. There were thunderclouds this morning out west, and I thought I should get serious about clearing the deck. I was making good progress, but when drops started falling during lunch--well, the job got finished, in a hurry.






When I tired of scrunching things around to make them fit in the already full workroom, I quilted the fabulous quilt that Grandma Pam made from a GE Designs pattern that I told her she just had to make (bossy kid, huh?). Got it and yesterday's bound, too.


















Meanwhile, back on the ranch, what is this man doing--he wouldn't tell me.
And what is this dog doing--who knows--frogging?




















Today's best....finishing Grandma Pam's quilt. Is it ever going to look good on my couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment