Sunday, September 20, 2009

Los Banos Show

Best little show in the Westside. Only their second show, only their first year of existence, the Pacheco Pass Quilters are a class act. The Arts building, as you can see from the picture, is a sweet old church. I couldn't begin to get the steeple in the picture--I would have to had to walk at least 2 blocks away.
The people were terrific hosts--helping haul and feeding us vendors--could not have been nicer. Many are old friends from the shop. And all were supportive in every way.
I had a great time seeing friends come through. And I had dinner Saturday night with Debi--it was great catching up with her. She is still working Saturdays and teaching her fabulous Mystery Quilt classes at Cloth and Quilts in Turlock. And I got to hang with Grandma Pam, since I was lodging with her.

So now that I have had a good people fix, I am glad to be back up on the hill.

Today's best....wrapping up a great show.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great review Pat. It was a great show and a huge success. Your fabric bundles and pattern matches were wonderful. I really need to get sewing now. Thanks for you patience and help with my selections.
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete