Wednesday, September 30, 2009

No Sew Day

Can't believe I've gone a whole day without sewing--not sure what happened. Just business and kit cutting. Floragraphix is history on the bolt--now it is lovely little bundles.





Went down to the Yuba City Valley Quilt guild meeting. What a great group--literally--nice people, large guild. They started up in 1981, the year I opened my first quilt shop. Add that to the list of reasons this new area feels like home. Speaker Sherry Werum told some great stories, with help from husband Mark and friend Mary. Oh, and she showed her interesting Mosaic Quilts, too. I donated 5 of the charity quilts recently finished--5 fewer on my shelves--and the Guild was very appreciative.

Hubby is off for 3rd and final round at the cabin.

I may have to sew a couple strip sets before I go to bed, so I don't have withdrawal symptoms.

Today's best....Valley Quilt Guild meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment