Sunday, September 6, 2009

Only the sound of the Quail

No cars were started on this quiet day at home. Just a lot of unpacking, sorting, trashing, and trying to find places to put things. The quail are busy talking to each other, and a blue heron likes to go frog fishing (are frogs fished?) in the pond.

I did get last night's top quilted and bound, and 2 charity quilts, long ago quilted, bound.

So many UFO's are in this last batch of boxes. All I want to do if finish them as I unpack them, and not put them away. Oh well. I did find these orphan blocks and thought I might at least give them a home amongst some blue binding scraps to make a service quilt. I'm sewing pairs of strips together now, not sure where I'm headed.









Today's best....watching the heron sunning his wings on the end of the dock.

No comments:

Post a Comment