Wednesday, September 23, 2009

New Job

Daughter Leann Rose got the new job she was planning on--hooray for her. She will be working for Tex DOT--on the road (so to speak) toward a permanent position there.

I got some quilting done. This included the 2 Nap Times from yesterday with some quick meandering. I ran them one after the other on the same back, to save some loading time.







I bound a couple oldies. One was this classic Jewel Box that I am sure Grandma Pam had made.
Junior is off to the cabin again. And I got in a cleaning and organizing mood--don't know where that came from, except that the piles in the sewing room were getting to me. I even cleaned up and fixed a tissue box that I have be using for bobbins. Emily Rose would be proud of me. Oh, for the day that she can join me and put them in color order, too.
Today's best....cleaning up the bobbin case and sorting quilts.

No comments:

Post a Comment