Thursday, November 5, 2009

Space Station 2.0

Space Station Fryer has a second satellite connection. We finally got TV--with long nights ahead, we thought it time. Now to figure out how to program the darned thing. (Oh and note to self--close that open door on the right--that's where the last snake came into the house!)

We did some running around this afternoon, which included buying 15 oleanders to create a barrier between us and a neighbor's guest house.

I got one quilt finished, and I wrapped bundles of 6 Kaffe Fassett fat quarters. I had so many just sitting, doing nothing on my shelves. Six is a fun size to make--pretty easy to get 6 Kaffe fabrics to go together. They are all ready to take to King City next week. I can't do a color presentation without Kaffe Fassett fabrics.Today's best....with 6 you get Kaffe rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment