Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma Pam

This rose bouquet is for you.

I really need a photography wall. I am handling some very pretty things, and would love to be able to show better pictures of them all. Time to put in an official request with the resident fix-it guy.

This quilt from Eileen in Bremerton is that wonderful, but simple medallion that Grandma Pam has also done from the Quilts in the Sun book. You can't really see the design, but Eileen's lovely fabric choices are evident--the butterfly print frames are a perfect choice.






I also love this fun black and white and red quilt from Elsie in Port Orchard.From me, I just dug out an old class sample--a 9 patch tabletopper. I thought it a good idea to finish up for the holiday buying season.









Today's best....Grandma Pam has another birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment