Saturday, November 14, 2009

Edlos


What are The EDLOS? Talent, training and showmanship. I just saw this quartet's A Capella Broadway performance at the Center for the Arts in Grass Valley. What a thoroughly entertaining show. I love voices, so it was a joy to listen to, but they also made it fun. I wouldn't miss them if they are your area.








I checked out a couple craft fairs on this sunny, crisp afternoon. I am afraid that I am not helping these folks out much--not feeling very spendy, and we don't need anymore stuff! We're in a panic now with all that we have left to sort out and get rid of after the move. We can only have the bravest of guests, because the guest room is a junk room.

I looked at some housing, fun but not quite right. I squeezed in a little quilting, posted some great new 6 fat quarter packs of Kaffe Fassett and friends (more to come tomorrow), and worked on a couple quilt tops. I guess I got more done than I thought.

Today's best....The Edlos--A Cappella Broadway, bound to be a great show when started with the opening song from Cabaret.

No comments:

Post a Comment