Saturday, November 21, 2009

Clear Day

I spent yesterday afternoon in Roseville, mostly working on the antique mall booth. I have given notice there--it isn't working for me as I had hoped, though it is a great place. I'll have a sale these last couple weeks, so I had to pull out what I don't want to sell cheap and add things that I do want gone at any cost. It was a long afternoon in the rain to start with, but I did get to do some personal/Christmas shopping when I got done.

Today I had to run more quilts over to Crafters Cottage--Julie keeps selling my little quilts.

I quilted and added more remnants and quilts to the website.

I finished this quilt that has been sitting with a back ready. It's the Take 5 done completely scrappy, instead of the 5 fabrics the pattern calls for. And I realized that I converted it to my favorite sizes--5" squares, 5"x 9 1/2" rectangles, and 9 1/2" squares. So the block finishes 13 1/2" instead of 12", and I made just 12 blocks. With borders it finished 58"x 70".
Now I want to hit the scrap bag and precut drawers and make another. (You all know of course that scrap bag is never a singular term).






Today's best....a beautiful clear day after the rain, perfect for sunning, sewing, and selling quilts.

No comments:

Post a Comment