Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Rain

We got some rain this evening at last. Thank you Washington for sending some our way. Daytime it was nice and warm and sunny--how great was our timing.

Another great idea from Washington is another quilt using the panel squares in the Yellow Brick Road. This one is Christie's.









I got my green quilt finished. Don't know why this one intrigued me so, but I love how the fabrics worked.






Also I finished the binding on this service quilt. It's made from some orphan blocks that I surrounded with little blocks, borders, and binding made from binding scraps. I pulled mostly tone on tone blues to try to give the denim look. I felt very accomplished for making use of stuff from the scrap boxes. I even found a very cool back in Grandma Pam's old fabric--and it was 60" wide--perfect score.











Today's best....finishing my new favorite green quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment