Monday, November 16, 2009

Greenery











We've been marveling at how green our grass looks, even with just the least bit of rain. Plus we've got a bit of fall all around.

Meanwhile, inside the house, I am totally jazzed about my little green number here. It's my original Rosette pattern number 1, (to be renamed later) done with scrappy spacers. I started with a little Bloom pack of 10 green Kaffe Fassett and friends. My first thought was to use batik spacers, but my batiks were just a little too quiet. But wait---I have these wonderful bundles of light limey greens in Amy Butler's Midwest Modern and Daisy Chain! One nearly leaped onto the cutting table to go with the green Kaffes.Now to get it quilted and properly photographed.











Today's best....my little green quilt top to go with my green landscape.

No comments:

Post a Comment