Monday, August 31, 2009

We wrapped up my stay today with the last of our shopping, errands and eating. I met up with friend Debbie Taylor. Many of you know her from the Fat Quarter Shop--she just finished that Green Piece sampler that you've seen on their website. We've had mutual friends from Davis California for years, and have crossed paths many times in the quilting business.

I dragged Leann along for another day of eatersizing--Krispy Kreme for breakfast, taqueria enchiladas for dinner, and Berry Cool sundaes for dessert. My culinary trip is complete--the diet starts tomorrow after the flight home.

Much of this weekend has been spent blog hopping. What a ride it has been. Can't wait to get to know more of you out there, and see what you've been up to. Look at this cool thing I discovered through another Pat's blog. It's from streetsigngenerator.com
Today's best....Berry Cool sundaes to top off the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment