Friday, August 14, 2009

Off to the Yardage Store

Or rather, off to where I have my yardage stored. I went back to the old house today. Most of the yardage is still there. I had orders to fill, held one of the open house sales, and designed new packs.

I am on a 6 Pack binge. Six Fat Quarters is a great little bundle to put together. It is about the same yardage as my Baby Cakes pack, and many of my patterns will convert. A lot of other designers' patterns feature 6 Fat Quarters. I just picked up some tote patterns at Long Beach from A Quilters Dream of San Dimas that all use just the 6 Fats, including the linings--you only have to add fusible fleece. Getting ready to try a couple.

Here are some of today's Cuttings...




















Today's best....Picking Bunches of new fabric bundles.

No comments:

Post a Comment