Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Tuesday's Travels

This was my day to put in a lot of miles. I did get it off with a perfect start by visiting Prairie Point Junction in Cozad NE. Owner Julie has a wonderful, varied collection of fabrics and fab displays. She also has her own line of patterns--I bought 2 to try out with our bundles.

Next stop was Quilt Rack in North Platte--another must stop. She has loads of all kinds of fabrics, books and patterns.

Otherwise, it was drive, drive, drive, with just a couple more stops, to Elko NV, arriving very late again. Sorry, I am not much of a picture taker, I'll get better. All of the shops do have websites to visit.


The Day's Best....Meeting Julie at Prairie Point Junction in Cozad. Can't wait to start on quilts from her patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment