Thursday, August 27, 2009

Waiting in the Airport

I am sitting in the Phoenix Airport, waiting for a delayed connecting flight to Austin. Can't wait to see the girls. At least we have wifi here--love the airports that provide it. And it's faster than the satellite at home.

This week so far has been business, business. I got the little Bricks and Blocks quilted and bound, and dropped off at the Antique Trove with 5 others. I made the stop in Roseville on the way to pick up another load of fabric at the old house. We are in escrow there, so I need to clear that last of my fabric out. Fine with me--I'm anxious to have it all in the new place--better to work with it there.

So here's the car on Wednesday morning, before I started unpacking. Kaffe and Amy are home--hooray. I'm photographing the bolts as I unpack, so I can list the yardage on the website. Editing the photos is the perfect project for the plane flight--so that's what I have been doing.


Meanwhile, Wil is reverting to his childhood at the new place. He put himself through school doing housing construction work in the summers. So here he is, adding some storage platforms and insulation to the attic of the bonus room.


Today's best....I am here, in Austin, with Leann, with a stop for taqueria dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment