Thursday, October 29, 2009

Wine Country Trip

We took a quick 2 day trip to Napa Valley, always a good thing. Wil went hiking on Fryerland yesterday with the usual three suspects, and Mom and I took a trip to Antioch to visit her sister. The evening was wine and dine with sister's family. The valley was exceptionally beautiful and green after the rain two weeks ago, and the vineyards just starting to turn colors. I was so completely busy gawking at the picture perfect scenery that I didn't stop to take a picture .

All I have here is the dog's dismay at having to share the back seat with the Ikea purchase on the way home.

In the spirit of the colors of wine country, I quilted a lovely green and grape Log Cabin for Jackie in Poulsbo. I also started a cat quilt--sold 2 in Houston and need to replace them to sell. I have plenty of pieces from the days we were in high gear producing cat quilts for the Carmel store.














Today's best....stunning scenery in Napa Valley.

No comments:

Post a Comment