Thursday, October 8, 2009

Cutting Out

Cutting out in the workroom is all I have been doing. I haven't been posting, because in my infinite insanity, I have decided at the last minute to go vend at Quilt Festival in Houston. I leave Sunday. So all of the kits and packs are in boxes, and I am cutting Fab Fives--the five one yard packets. They were a huge hit in Long Beach, and they are a great way for me to package and sell groups of fabrics.





I met with Julie from the soon-to-be-open Crafters Cottage in Penn Valley. I'll be selling quilts and kits in her new place starting Nov. 2 (nice date). I'm looking forward to having my kits available in a store.

With my new travel plans, my husband and I will spend our 29th anniversary Sunday passing each other on Highway 5 near Lodi. Since he is leaving tomorrow for a show, we did our dinner tonight--the Tack Room in Penn Valley--great steak grilled on the barbeque right in the middle of the room and about the best baked potato I've had anywhere.

Today's best....celebrating the better half of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment