Friday, October 16, 2009

I love Houston

Quilt Festival has been wonderful. I am busy selling all day long, which it totally fun. The people are fabulous and patient with my little booth. I think everyone realizes what a great deal all of my colorful bundles are. I tried to take a minute to photo the booth after one 6 hour rush--boxes tumbled and merchandise everywhere. Most of the merchandise is in open bankers boxes, and shoppers get to dig through like a treasure hunt. Remember all of those wonderful remnant dump tables that some of us grew up with?

Meeting all of the Kaffe Fassett fans is fun. We are a special breed. The Amy Butler and Anna Maria Horner fans know a great style when they see it also.

My neighbors at the show are terrific. I've especially enjoyed working with Maggie of Bolt Over next door to me. She is the original 5 1 yard pack vendor, and does a fabulous job with it. You've seen her at shows, and can see more goodies at her web site boltoverquiltfabrics.com.

My web site is going to need much work when I get done. I will have to work hard to get new things ready, because much is being sold out at the show.

Today's best....rush hours--I love being busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment