Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday


Among other chores and delivering merchandise to Crafters Cottage in PV, I determined to finish the service quilts from Saturday. I quilted two Wounded Warrior quilts, and quilted and bound the other two small ones I pieced Saturday.

The first is another of the 20/30 quilts. That's 20 5 x 9 1/2 and 30 3 1/2 x 9 1/2, sewn into 10 each 2 rail and 3 rail. Alternate the blocks in a 4x5 layout, add a border and done in about an hour.











The second is Patty Cakes--dark jewel tones this time. Laid out 8 x 5 again, with a border. Another quickie, since all of the pieces were precut. All 4 quilt tops were done in an afternoon. This is why I cut all of my scraps into nice big, usable pieces.











Quilting aside, I hear from Husband and MIL that rattlesnakes travel in pairs. I am not willing to test the theory. Husband now enters the shed/reptile house with a big stick--looks innocent enough, doesn't it?Today's best....delivering quilts to sell at the new Crafter's Cottage.

No comments:

Post a Comment