Sunday, February 28, 2010

Lost Dog Found

Well, the yellow dog's owner was located via a notice on our mail boxes.  The happy owner retrieved her  retriever first thing Saturday morning.  Our animals were glad to have their territory back.

We got one sunny day today.  I finished the 3 quilts to donate to Piecemakers.   One is the Piece it Tonight, two are variations of Pam Cakes.  I like the last 2 so much that I may keep them and sub for ones I already have.  The beige one here is made with a piece of decorator fabric.  I like the way they cut up. 



The one with the solids is 48  5 x 9 inch slices.  I want to work off all of the 9 inch that I have cut, and stick with the 9 1/2 for the future.  The solid spacers are 2" cut.  It finished about 45x53 inches.

Today's best....finishing and fresh air.

No comments:

Post a Comment