Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Piecemakers Guild

The Piecemakers Quilt Guild of Southern Alameda County was great.  They treated me to a nice dinner at a local diner, helped me load and unload, and best of all, were very appreciative of what I had to show and share.  I had a wonderful time.  They had a good time shopping, too.  Thanks to all of you gals, and especially Cindy, for hosting me and my mobile mercantile.

It rained for much of the trip down yesterday and back up today.  But I was so lucky--it was dry for the loading and unloading, both at home and at the meeting.  Thanks to whoever orchestrated the rain for me.

I shop hopped my way down and back.  Stores in Vacaville, Fairfield, Danville, and then Stockton today.  All were great to see.  The Quilter's Inn in Danville had shelves and shelves of my favorite fabrics.  I liked how they put the Kaffe Fassetts in the colorwall--his fabrics make all of the others look alive, in my humble opinion.  Quilters Quarters in Stockton has an amazing collection of many newest designer lines, as well as novelties and basics--hard to believe you wouldn't find what you are looking for there.

And then of course the latest 99 cent bags.







Today's best....fun with the Piecemakers Guild.

No comments:

Post a Comment