Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Is this California?

No, it's Minnesota.  I left home this morning--raining and snowing.  I am presently in Minnesota with the grandkids and kids--windows open, 75 degrees out.  Minnesota has just set a record with no snow in March.









I have been traveling and showing so much this past month--no time to sew or post.  I had the speaking gig in Fremont CA.  Then I flew to Austin to visit Leann, and as a bonus, got to see my "adopted" daughter Jessica get married to Mike Sloan.  Then it was the quilt show in Yuba City CA, down the hill from me.  And now I am in Minnesota.  In between, I am prepping goods to take to one more gig in CA, then to Chicago in April.

At home, in spite of the lack of great weather, Spring is here.  We are about as green as we will get.  The grass is green and the trees are leafing out and the wildflowers have started.   I hate to miss it while I travel, but as always, it is a wonderful place to come home.

Today's best....hugging those kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment