Monday, February 8, 2010

Show and Show

It feels like we are just hanging around waiting for the winter rains to be over. I know, I know, California wimps.

I did get out to the Folsom Quilt Show--class act. Happy 25th to them.

And Sunday night at the movies at the Nevada Theater, a place with kind of Indie feel to it.  We saw Pirate Radio--it rocked!

I've been doing mostly little Haiti quilts.  The 6 block Just Can't Cut It is still my favorite.  It's so much fun to make the fabrics work, and then so fast to sew,  I can Just Cut another.
The horse panels worked up great, too.  I used the 7" finished Star points like our Little Baby Star pattern.  So all I had to do was border the panel with excess and cut it down to 14 1/2".  This is another that was fun to find fabrics to work, and nothing required too much yardage.



BUSTED!  Several PT pieces for the Haiti quilts, including backs and batting scraps.

Yesterday's best....Quilt Show and Movie Show.

No comments:

Post a Comment