Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Delicious!

I found this ad yesterday while searching for some All-American 50s ads. Isn't she stunning? rosy cheeks, perfectly penciled in brow, a gorgeous hairstyle....so put together. I remember when I was little my mom used to make homemade bread in the winter time and this image conjures up those smells and the aprons she used to wear.

Isn't it funny how trends go in and out of style? The revival of the polka dot is a great example. Sometimes I think I'm afraid to use certain prints because maybe I wouldn't necessarily wear them....but then again, I'm not wearing the quilt!

We are patiently waiting to hop a plane and get to Texas! We are expecting a great turnout at our booth this year. Retailers, if you are going to Market please stop by and see our SheetCakes display! We'd love to see you.

Finishing touches are needed for everything! There is always a small something that you need to add or a last minute omission. By Thursday morning though, ready or not here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment