Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Vanishing June

So where did June go?  I can't figure it out.  If I don't watch it, July will do the same.  Recouping from being gone most of May took its toll.  I did have fun running into old friends at the Reno Quilting and Sewing Expo.  And I especially enjoyed sewing with Dorothy at her place in Tahoe--my lodging while I did Reno.  It's a lovely commute, if you have to commute.

Today I sent Wil off on a plane to Austin.  He is grabbing Leann to head up to visit Evan and family in Minneapolis.  It was hard to let them go without me.  I love the middle of our country, not to mention those that live there.

So the day went downhill from there--it was a Monday and a half.  I won't bore with the details. You just have to look at the zeros on my tracker to realize the day I had.

But the day was saved with a lovely picnic with the Pine Tree Quilt Guild.  Besides the great company, can you beat this setting?  What wonderful church grounds secured by one of our members--our crowd appreciated her efforts. 

Today's best....Pine Tree Picnic.  OMG...Looking here at the piney woods and evening shadows, the Teddy Bear Picnic just went through my head--thank you, Evan---how long will it be till I no longer hear it humming in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment