Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Irrigation Irritations

There is nothing like an amateur running an irrigation system designed by a professional engineer, particularly one you are married to.  So while the road warrior is miles away, I am struggling to open valves and adjust pressures.  It took all day!  And I finally had to resort to a garden hose for the last of it.
 
So meanwhile, I finally go to work late in the day.  Nothing much to show from today, but I will share some of the latest RoseCard samples.  This is named Painted Moon--I know, I know, but it's a star.  They're at least both found in the night sky.  That's the best reasoning I have in these last couple days.

Today's best...working outdoors was actually great.  Exercise, sun, and the turkeys are back.  Three hens and bunch of youngsters munched their way across the property.

No comments:

Post a Comment