Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Piece, Quilt, Bind

Just a little of everything today, including listing quilts for sale on the website and etsy. Last minute gifts anyone?

I bound one of Grandma Pam's that had been quilted for a while. This was made with Saturday sampler blocks from Cloth and Quilts. She set them with this wonderful Tree of Life center.

Quilted and bound this 5 and Dime wannabe that I had made out of one of my favorite groups--City Girl by Kitty Yoshida for Benartex.




Pieced, quilted and bound a charity quilt kit that Susan had made up out of my old fabric heaps. This is a fun little pattern called Cornerpost, from an old magazine, that we had used in classes past. The best part?--it uses 5" squares and 5"x 9 1/2" rectangles. I sense a variation coming...Today's best....start-to-finish little charity quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment