Friday, May 28, 2010

Market...WOW

Great BEFORE picture, isn't it?

Where do I begin?  Market was amazing.  The RoseCards were so well received--beyond my best hopes!  I got orders, I got compliments, I got encouragement to keep going--that this was a great idea.

Lisa G's patterns were a hit.  She connected up with fabric companies and designers to do work for them.  She even designed a pattern on the spot for Shari of Riley Blake fabrics.

Much to catch up on--I'll try to fill in some of the highlights as I can find photos and remember all that we did.

We had a great time with Evan's family.  Lisa fit right in.  I got to watch the kids on Monday while Evan and Michelle celebrated M's birthday with an shopping day and lunch date.  They loved it and so did I.  I hadn't been able to see the kids much after our Market day was over.

Today's best....filling orders from Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment