Thursday, November 17, 2011

Colorful Quilting Project

I decided I wanted to do something fun for me, quilting wise (what else!).  I would like to see all of my RoseCards made up in Kaffe Fassett collective fabrics.  With what I have in stock, stash, Grandma Pam's (I might be assuming too much here, but isn't that what kids do?), and a little online and in-store shopping, I think I just might be able to do this.  What good is having a stash of fabric, if I don't start using it?  Plus it would make a killer trunk show.

40 quilts for the 40 patterns--nothing to it.  And I have a jump start--2 already are on covers, and I have the models.  I have bits of Kaffe's Collections stashed all over the workroom.  I have the feeling I will find more as I poke around and do some cleaning.  The first one is already picked out and started for LOVERS LANE--what fun!

To review what I already have done--




2 down...38 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment