Friday, September 23, 2011

Two Places at Once

Yes, it can be done--with a little help from my friends.  Last weekend it was shows in Los Banos and Sonora.  The ever-enthusiastic group in Los Banos found me booth coverage from Jeanette Lopes, longarm quilter supreme.  The members unloaded and loaded my goods and helped sell to each other.  Gotta love them.   This small but mighty group is producing a lovely show every year.  Fun for me to see fabrics I sold them last year in quilts this year.  My favorite, though many to chose from, is by Darla Fagundes.  She used a lot of fabric from my stock and chose contrast fabrics with some great advice from Judy West.

2 comments:

  1. what pattern is that? ive looked and cant find it. its fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have already forgotten what they told me. I will ask when I see them this weekend.

    ReplyDelete