Saturday, November 13, 2010

Round About

In my long travels, I wish I could take more time to stop, take pictures, and write...I've been on the road for 3 weeks now.  First stop was Austin on the way to Houston.  Ten days in Houston.  Hop back to Austin, then up to Minnesota.  Just thought I would take the Northern route home.

Houston Market and Festival were wonderful.  My RoseCards caught a lot of attention.  I am pleased with all of the great ways people are using them.

All of my Market and Festival buddies had scheduling conflicts, so I was a solo act.  Not much time to do anything but work, eat Mexican food, and collapse.   At the shows, I did meet many new people and shared many new ideas.  It is so much fun to handle all of the fabulous fabrics. 















On the first leg of the trip, I took the time to play tourist in Frederickburg TX, in the Hill Country on the way to Austin.  Fabulous shopping in this historic town.  I loved the inviting look of the front of Henfeathers.  And isn't the saying on the window perfect?



















And how appealing is the fabric folded on this wall in Things in a Room.
Loved this display in a booth at the Brass Armadillo in Des Moines.  Could you saw old end tables in half?  Or better question--would this hold fabric?

No comments:

Post a Comment